SDCEM CORE VALUES
- ISO 9001 : strict quality procedures at each manufacturing stage
- Periodic audit from customers (Alstom, General Electric, Saudi Aramco, Deutsche Bahn…)
- Worldwide renowned as a high quality manufacturer
- International sales and experts network in 17 countries
- Continuous customer support for joint development (upstream lead studies, co-design, pilot programs) with dedicated experts’ team responding to existing or future site needs and challenges
- Worldwide autonomous services team, 100% SDCEM for expertise and excellence
- 5% of our sales are spent in R&D with international patents
- Solutions designed and developed with our clients and for electrical network operations
- 70 years of in-house manufacturing: full control of product quality, higher flexibility in design
- We are a customer-oriented company; this is the strength of our human-scale company.
- We are always trying to find technical solutions to meet our clients’ projects constraints (100 % technical compliance as per annual customer survey).
- Delivery time is a key issue to SDCEM.
- We constantly invest in our production and assembly workshops, using renowned industrial methods like Lean manufacturing and we follow up compliance issues on a weekly basis.
- SDCEM aims to go beyond the existing, in all areas: manufacturing, management, design, reactivity.
- Internal and external surveys are regularly undertaken: SDCEM maintains its strengths, and works hard on improvement whenever it is possible.
RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY
SDCEM teams and partners have developed policies contributing to the preservation of natural resources as much as possible, to limit the waste generated by industrial processes, and ensure their elimination through environmentally friendly solutions. SDCEM suppliers and subcontractors encourage the development of environmentally friendly technologies as well as energy saving and recycling.