SDCEM SWITCHING AND DISCONNECTING SOLUTIONS
SMART GRID SOLUTIONS FOR DISCONNECTORS AND SWITCHES
SDCEM has acquired an internationally recognized know-how in designing and manufacturing switching solutions, offering the widest range of medium (MV), high (HV) and very-high (VHV) voltage disconnectors and switches to fit railway, power generation and transmission and distribution markets.
SDCEM offers a large range of HV/MV equipment from Disconnector switches (DS), Earthing Switches (ES) to Load Break switches (LBS) with Operating Mechanisms (motor or manual drives) and Smart Grid solutions (S-Solutions) to fit all end-users needs with high performance equipment.
More than 68 000 disconnectors and switches installed with 6900 possible arrangements designs in 140 countries.
SDCEM SMART GRID SOLUTIONS
SDCEM also provides a large range of smart monitoring solutions that enable our clients to remotely control and monitor disconnectors and switches.
SDCEM develops a range of optimized switching and disconnecting solutions S-Solutions that meet requirements of operators:
- Reduce maintenance time and costs with disconnector predictive maintenance
- Anticipate breakdowns and prevent mechanical defects
- Optimize cost effective operational performance
- Increase reliability of equipment throughout their service life
- Facilitate operation by ensuring the safety of equipment and onsite technicians
SDCEM SERVICES is a dedicated team of experts, trained to accompany customers through technical needs on-site at each phase of product life cycle:
- Assembly, installation and commissioning
- Training & maintaining on site
- Monitoring & optimization of the product lifetime
- Upgrade & retrofit of the equipment
- Motorization & remotorization of your equipment